Time & Location
Dec 04, 2021, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM EST
About the event
Note: This session is limited to 25 attendees and is NOT recorded. No sales pitches, please.
TED Circles are held monthly. They are a free, online, safe and inclusive place to connect with innovators from all over the globe.
TED Circles' Nov 2021 theme was "Exploration". We live in the space age. We bring back lots of data when we send technology into the outer space and begin visiting it ourselves. Let's meet and discuss:
- What data do we bring back from the outer space?
- What innovations can come from this data?
- Who should own/ manage the data from outer space?
For additional inspiration before we meet:
- TED Talk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wVEM_MTJj4
- HBR: https://hbr.org/podcast/2019/05/understanding-the-space-economy
Want to explore more workshops? Visit transform this upcoming events.
- Gunjan Syal - Chief Strategy Officer at GoEmerald. Gunjan solves complex business problems in a way that the results are visible, measurable and repeatable. She has led innovation initiatives for 28+ US & Canadian businesses in 9 industries. Gunjan has developed a dynamic innovation framework, is a globally celebrated TED Circles host: https://www.goemerald.ca/about-gunjan
Looking forward to seeing you online$0.00Sold Out
This event is sold out