TED Circles: AI & Food Access in Circular Economy (Free)
Time & Location
About This Workshop
Note: This session is limited to 25 attendees and is NOT recorded. No sales pitches, please.
TED Circles are held monthly. They are a free, safe and inclusive online place to connect with innovators from all over the globe.
We walked away with many things from 2021. One of them was the need to save our planet with some urgency through circular economy. In addition, fresh and healthy food availability continues to be a challenge for many communities across the globe. Let's meet and discuss:
- How are circular economy and food access connected?
- How can AI and disruptive technologies enable food access?
- What are the social and economic considerations around tech-enabled farms?
For additional inspiration before we meet:
- TED Talk: https://www.ted.com/talks/kristin_kinder_the_circular_economy
- HBR Article: https://hbr.org/2021/07/the-circular-business-model
Want to explore more workshops? Visit transform this upcoming events.
- Nafaa Haddou is the CEO and Co-Founder at Nu Terra Labs Ltd. Previously, Nafaa held the title of COO for New Earth Solutions, enabling technology solutions to build and deploy vertical living walls. His current role at Nu Terra Labs is focused on building AI/ML solutions to drive innovation in smart farms. Nafaa's vision is to revolutionize the way we interact, grow, and bring food to our tables in the sustainable circular economy.
- Gunjan Syal - Chief Strategy Officer at GoEmerald. Gunjan innovates businesses and ecosystems in a way that the results are visible, measurable and repeatable. She enables businesses as a fractional CSO, CPO, COO and a board member. She has led innovation initiatives for 38+ US & Canadian businesses in 10 industries. Gunjan has developed a dynamic innovation framework, is a globally celebrated TED Circles host.
- Free Ticket$0$00$0