Time & Location
Apr 09, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
About the event
Note: This session is limited to 25 attendees and is NOT recorded. No sales pitches, please.
TED Circles are held monthly. They are a free, safe and inclusive online place to connect with innovators from all over the globe.
Healthcare industry had been ripe for disruptive innovation prior to the pandemic. The complexities were shoved aside during the pandemic to make room for new vaccines, IoT devices and more. Let's meet and discuss:
- What is the current state of healthcare industry?
- What role did IoT devices play during the pandemic lockdowns?
- What's next for the healthcare industry?
For additional inspiration before we meet:
- TED Talk: https://www.ted.com/talks/krishnanath_gaitonde_how_failure_drives_success_in_healthcare_innovation
- Article: https://hbr.org/2020/11/when-should-health-systems-invest-in-new-tech
Want to explore more workshops? Visit transform this upcoming events.
- Susan So is the CEO and Co-Founder of FirstScreen. Susan is an accomplished Operations leader across a wide range of industry sectors including – Loyalty Marketing, Financial Banking, Advertising and Marketing, News Media and Digital Media. She has a proven track record for innovation, and leading complex enterprise projects from business strategy through to full implementation. Over the past 20 years, Susan has established a proven track record of optimizing operations through team building and technology deployment.
- Gunjan Syal - Chief Strategy Officer at GoEmerald. Gunjan innovates businesses and ecosystems in a way that the results are visible, measurable and repeatable. She enables businesses as a fractional CSO, CPO, COO, CTO and a board member. She has led innovation initiatives for 38+ US & Canadian businesses in 10 industries. Gunjan has developed a dynamic innovation framework, is a globally celebrated TED Circles host.
See our terms and conditions here.
- Ticket type
Looking forward to seeing you for this free online workshop.Price$0.00