Tue, Aug 24|
Innovation ROI Metrics
This workshop is for innovation leaders seeking a ROI-based approach to accelerate enterprise-wide innovation. Cost: $55 USD (50% off)
Time & Location
Aug 24, 2021, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
About the event
Note: This highly interactive, global workshop is limited to 25 attendees and will be recorded.
Workshop Overview: Post-pandemic innovation is fraught with multiple challenges for organizations exploring innovation in a results-based manner. This workshop is for innovation leaders seeking a ROI-based approach to accelerate enterprise-wide innovation. A certificate of completion will be provided.
- What is Innovation ROI?
- How to define metrics that measure it?
- How to ensure the ROI definition covers enterprise-wide perspectives?
If you prefer a private session of this workshop for your team, it would be our pleasure to discuss further: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Will Benefit:
- Board leaders defining the post-pandemic business strategy
- C-level leaders owning the innovation strategy
- VP & Director leaders owning the planning and execution
- Data teams supporting data-driven decisions
Gunjan solves complex business problems in a way that the results are visible, measurable and repeatable. She has led transformation and innovation initiatives for 28+ US & Canadian businesses in 9 industries, over the last 15 years: https://www.goemerald.ca/about-gunjan
Want to explore more workshops? Visit transform this upcoming events.
Looking forward to seeing you online.