Time & Location
Sep 18, 2021, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT
About the event
Note: This highly interactive, global workshop is limited to 25 attendees and will be recorded.
Workshop Overview: Post-pandemic transformation is fraught with multiple challenges for organizations. This workshop is for transformation leaders exploring the use of data to align decisions at an enterprise-level. A certificate of completion will be provided.
- What information will help CxOs on post-pandemic transformations?
- How can data teams provide these insights?
- Post-pandemic tech and socio-economic factors impacting data teams.
If you prefer a private session of this workshop for your team, it would be our pleasure to discuss further: email@example.com
Who Will Benefit:
- C-Suite leaders owning the transformation strategy
- VP & Director leaders owning the planning and execution
- Data teams supporting data-driven decisions
Gunjan solves complex business problems in a way that the results are visible, measurable and repeatable. She has led transformation and innovation initiatives for 28+ US & Canadian businesses in 9 industries, over the last 15 years: https://www.goemerald.ca/about-gunjan
Want to explore more workshops? Visit transform this upcoming events.
Looking forward to seeing you online.