Transforming With DevSecOps
Time & Location
About This Workshop
Technology and automation are the cornerstone of business success post-COVID. The importance of DevSecOps on transformations has increased with the recent security concerns and the need for high speed-to-market. We will share how DevSecOps creates an environment for success on transformations, followed by how to ensure business & IT collaboration to successfully enable DevSecOps.
- What is the role of DevSecOps on organizational transformations?
- Preconditions for success and the principles of DevSecOps?
- Post COVID-19 considerations and how business & IT can collaborate for best ROI from DevSecOps?
- Maria Pronin - Sr. Cloud Solution Architect, Customer Success Unit at Microsoft. Maria works closely with customer technical teams: help them grow their Cloud and Azure expertise, develop architectures and best practices for application modernization and cloud-native applications. Maria has 15+ years of experience in the industry. She started as a desktop software developer and over the years, moved to the cloud.
- Gunjan Syal - Transformation Executive at Emerald Technology Group Inc. Gunjan has lead transformations for at least 24 clients in 9 different industries. She is a strategy, governance and planning advisor on organizational transformations. Gunjan transforms businesses by bridging business and technology conversations. More about Gunjan: https://www.goemerald.ca/about-gunjan
Note: this session will be recorded
- Sold OutTickets$0$00$0