Sat, Oct 17|
Transforming With Design Thinking
This event is a practical conversation about how design thinking creates an environment for success on transformations.
Time & Location
Oct 17, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
About the event
Design thinking has changed the way we businesses perceive customer experience. With unpreditability and disruption due to the pandemic, design thinking is imperative for business success post-COVID. This event is a practical conversation with Ramya and Gunjan about how design thinking creates an environment for success on transformations.
- Why is design thinking essential for transformations?
- What are the principles of design thinking?
- Successful design thinking case studies and post-COVID considerations
- Ramya (Girish) Balasubramaniam - Senior Data Scientist, AIML COE at Loblaw Companies Limited. Ramya has a masters degree in Data Science and Machine learning from University of California, Berkeley. She currently works at Loblaw Companies Limited in their AI/ML Center of Excellence as Technical Lead, consulting internal clients on end-to-end pipelines/solutions involving NLP, particularly in the Healthcare domain. Her areas of interest include NLP, Scalable programming strategies, Explainable AI, End-to-end systems design, integration and optimization.
- Gunjan Syal - Transformation Executive at Emerald Technology Group Inc. Gunjan has lead transformations for at least 24 clients in 9 different industries. She is a strategy, governance and planning advisor on organizational transformations. Gunjan transforms businesses by bridging business and technology conversations. More about Gunjan: https://www.goemerald.ca/about-gunjan
Note: this session will be recorded
Looking forward to seeing you online