Transforming With Data Initiatives (Cost: $110 USD)
Time & Location
About This Workshop
COVID has demonstrated the importance of data and its use in transforming for the better. For continued success post-COVID, businesses must transform their organizations by using data to make informed decisions and predict how to prepare for the future. During this discussion circle, Gunjan will share an approach for successfully planning and delivering data initiatives with a holistic view.
- What is the role of data on transformations?
- What factors to consider for a successful data transformation?
- Post COVID-19 considerations
- Gunjan Syal - Transformation Executive at Emerald Technology Group Inc. Gunjan has lead transformations for at least 24 clients in 9 different industries. She is a strategy, governance and planning advisor on organizational transformations. Gunjan transforms businesses by bridging business and technology conversations. More about Gunjan: https://www.goemerald.ca/about-gunjan
Note: this session will be recorded
- Sold OutTickets$110$1100$0