Transforming With A Product Mindset (Cost: $110 USD)
Time & Location
About This Workshop
Planning projects and programs individually on transformations fails to provide a mechanism for pivoting during uncertainty. This is due to the silo effect. Businesses must adapt their transformation planning to ensure the “new normal” includes a way to deal with the unpredictability and can be delivered with a holistic view. During this discussion circle, Gunjan will share an approach for successfully delivering transformation with a prodcut mindset.
- What factors to consider for a successful transformation planning?
- How to apply product mindset towards transformations?
- Post Covid-19 considerations
- Gunjan Syal - Transformation Executive at Emerald Technology Group Inc. Gunjan has lead transformations for at least 24 clients in 9 different industries. She is a strategy, governance and planning advisor on organizational transformations. Gunjan transforms businesses by bridging business and technology conversations. More about Gunjan: https://www.goemerald.ca/about-gunjan
Note: this session will be recorded
- Sold OutTickets$110$1100$0