Transforming Retail With Virtual Reality (Cost: $110)
Time & Location
About This Workshop
Retail industry was one of the most severely impacted by the pandemic. It is also the one that stands to benefit the most with transformational opportunities. Technology and innovation are the cornerstone of business success in the COVID world. This event is a practical conversation at the intersection of possibilities and reality - how will Virtual Reality transform the retail experience for customers and businesses.
- Where do we stand today with retail landscape, since onset of pandemic - large vs. small-to-medium markets?
- What are the Virtual Reality applications in the real-world retail, and why should we care?
- What are the considerations for a successful transformation?
- Gunjan Syal - Transformation Executive at Emerald Technology Group Inc. Gunjan has lead transformations for at least 24 clients in 9 different industries. She is a strategy, governance and planning advisor on organizational transformations, with a product mindset. Gunjan transforms businesses by bridging business and technology conversations. More about Gunjan: https://www.goemerald.ca/about-gunjan
Note: this session will be recorded
- Sold OutTickets$110$1100$0