Toronto Agile Conference: Workshop
Time & Location
About This Workshop
Before the pandemic, medium-to-large sized organizations approached transformations with a carefully crafted multi-year view. Businesses focused first on the development of a targeted end-state, and then it's delivery through the execution. This created a silo when developing the strategy vs. executing it. The pandemic is demanding a much higher degree of business agility due to unpredictability. Businesses must align the ever-changing customer needs with an ever-shrinking time-to-market. There is need to drive organizational transformations with an iterative mindset towards a scalable culture of innovation.
Through this workshop, I will share an approach to develop a transformation strategy, which can be pivoted to match the changes in market needs. I will also share the governance needed to scale the strategy at an enterprise level. I have developed this approach over the last year and have field tested it with the clients in three industries.
Outline/Structure of the Workshop
- Organizational transformation and how they have evolved during COVID - 10 mins
- Parts of the transforming strategy - 20 mins
- Parts of the transforming governance - 20 mins
- Other considerations to scale - 5 mins
- Wrap up/ Q&A - 5 mins
- What factors are impacting business success during the pandemic?
- What perspectives are needed to successfully transform towards business agility and a culture of innovation?
- What is the practical approach towards a scalable, results-driven business model, during the unpredictability?
- Gunjan Syal - Transformation Executive at Emerald Technology Group Inc. Gunjan has lead transformations for at least 24 clients in 9 different industries. She is a strategy, governance and planning advisor on organizational transformations. Gunjan transforms businesses by bridging business and technology conversations. More about Gunjan: https://www.goemerald.ca/about-gunjan
Note: this session will be recorded
- Sold OutTickets$0$00$0