Thu., Jul. 30 | Online Zoom
The Transforming Supply Chain
COVID-19 has created challenges and opportunities on a massive scale globally. The pandemic has forced businesses to adapt all elements of their enterprise to stay competitive during this transition to a “new normal.” Supply chains have been especially impacted negatively.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jul. 30, 2020, 12:10 p.m. – 12:55 p.m. EDT
About This Workshop
This event is a practical conversation around the transforming supply chains:
- Taking advantage of disruption for supply chain transformation
- Flexibility vs optimization – ambiguity in supply chain decision making
- Post Covid-19 supply chains – will we recognize them?
- Nick Gaganiaras - Vice President, Supply Chain Solutions at Colliers International. Nick brings an extensive background having designed, implemented, and operated supply chains for automotive, high tech, healthcare, and consumer goods organizations, in addition to extensive experience in the point-to-point courier market and mission critical service parts fulfillment operations. Before joining Colliers, Nick’s experience included stints as Director of Supply Chain Solutions for Versacold Logistics, Director of Warehousing at 3PL Links, and several roles with SCI Group.
- Gunjan Syal - Transformation Executive at Emerald Technology Group Inc - Gunjan carries a passion for aligning people, methodology and technology. This coupled with her ability to connect business and technology goals has led to a number of success stories for the US and Canadian clients in technology, retail, financial services, healthcare, consulting, transportation and public sectors. Gunjan has lead successful initiatives at C-Suite level through strategy, governance and product/ program planning.
Sign Up Here
- Free ticket$0$00$0