TED Circles: Entrepreneurial Spirit
Time & Location
About this Workshop
TED Circles' December 2020 theme is "Building momentum". Those with entrepreneurial spirit have brought us a lot of momentum and progress during the pandemic. Let's meet and discuss:
- What does entrepreneurial spirit mean in the context of your life and work in the pandemic era?
- What and/ or who inspires you to be entrepreneurial?
- What entrepreneurial activities/ goals/ objectives are on your 2021 outlook?
For additional inspiration, watch this TEDx talk that represents the topic online BEFORE the event: https://www.ted.com/talks/bill_roche_the_power_of_an_entrepreneurial_mindset
* This event is limited to 25 attendees.
* This event will not be recorded so you can discuss your thoughts and opinons freely with other attendees.
- Gunjan Syal - Chief Strategy Advisor at Emerald Technology Group Inc. Gunjan builds, transforms and scales resilient businesses. She tackles unpredictability with Strategy, Leadership, Data & Technology. She has enabled 26 clients in 9 industries at C-Suite level. Each time, the goal has been strategic growth by aligning business, product and technology to the customer journey. More about Gunjan: https://www.goemerald.ca/about-gunjan