TED Circle: Leading With Curiosity
Time & Location
About This Workshop
TED Circles' September 2020 theme is "Leading with Curiosity". This is aligned to the leadership required to enable transformational change many organizations are facing due to COVID-19. If you are wondering how to make curiosity your superpower as a leader, join us for this safe-space discussion circle jointly hosted by TED Circles, Emerald Technology Group Inc.
- Watch this TEDx talk that represents the topic online BEFORE the event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZJwMYeE9Ak
- Discuss your thoughts and key takeways from the TEDx talk
- Share personal success stories and strategies for success as a leader with curiosity
* This event is limited to 25 attendees.
* This event will not be recorded so you can discuss your thoughts and opinons freely with other attendees.
- Gunjan Syal - Transformation Executive at Emerald Technology Group Inc. Gunjan has lead transformations for at least 24 clients in 9 different industries. She is a strategy, governance and planning advisor on organizational transformations. Gunjan transforms businesses by bridging business and technology conversations. More about Gunjan: https://www.goemerald.ca/about-gunjan
- Sold OutTickets$0$00$0