Innovation In Education
Time & Location
About This Workshop
The pandemic has shaken the education industry to its core. The educators and students have been forced to assume new roles. The education institutions have been forced to transform thieir service delivery by leveraging technology. This event is a practical conversation about the changes in higher education industry and the role of educators.
- What are the challenges faced by stakeholders in education?
- How can the education industry be transformed, while supporting stakeholders?
- Post COVID-19 considerations and what's next?
- Tom Supra - Professor/Program Coordinator & ENACTUS Faculty Advisor at George Brown College. Tom has a background in software and database construction coupled with experience as an Entrepreneur assisting businesses with their e-business needs. He has been teaching for more than 30 years, with 21 years at the college and university levels. His team designed the George Brown College post-graduate certificate Analytics program, and he is currently Program Coordinator for the post-graduate Entrepreneurship Management alongside a Senior Faculty Advisor role with GBC's Enactus Team. Tom received the Leadership Award for the college in 2016.
- Gunjan Syal - Transformation Executive at Emerald Technology Group Inc. Gunjan has lead transformations for at least 24 clients in 9 different industries. She is a strategy, governance and planning advisor on organizational transformations. Gunjan transforms businesses by bridging business and technology conversations. More about Gunjan: https://www.goemerald.ca/about-gunjan
Note: this session will be recorded
- Tickets$0$0Sold Out