Sat, Mar 13|
Innovation: Data-Driven & Inclusive
This is a practical conversation about the use of data to enable innovation and inclusion in 2021. Limited to 25 people. (Cost: $5 - donated to the Sandgate Women's Shelter of York Region)
Time & Location
Mar 13, 2021, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
About the event
Note: this session is limited to 25 attendees and will be recorded.
All proceeds will be donated to Sandgate Women's Shelter of York Region
Super Tribe Virtual Coffees are held monthly. They are an online place to connect with innovation-focused professionals and discuss cross-industry trends, case studies, and other secret sauce ingredients that make innovation a success.
Pandemic highlighted the need for innovation in almost every industry, to match the drastically changing customer needs. It has been proven that inclusion within the company helps drive positive ROI, due to diverse perspectives. This is a practical, cross-industry conversation about the ways in which data can be used to drive innovation, with inclusion. Let's grab a virtual coffee and discuss:
- What is the impact of data on innovation initiatives and inclusion?
- What data-driven strategies supported success in 2020?
- How to initiate and deliver data-driven innovation in 2021?
Want to explore more workshops? Visit transform this upcoming events.
Reminder that this event is free monthly with the Super Tribe Membership. If you are already a Super Tribe member, please login: https://www.goemerald.ca/plans-pricing
- Ramya (Girish) Balasubramaniam - Senior Data Scientist at Loblaw Companies Limited. Ramya has a masters degree in Data Science and Machine learning from University of California, Berkeley. She currently works at Loblaw Companies Limited in their AI/ML Center of Excellence as Technical Lead, consulting internal clients on end-to-end pipelines/solutions involving NLP, particularly in the Healthcare domain. Her areas of interest include NLP, Scalable programming strategies, Explainable AI, End-to-end systems design, integration and optimization.
- Gunjan Syal - Chief Strategy Advisor at GoEmerald. Gunjan builds, transforms and scales resilient businesses. She tackles unpredictability with Strategy, Leadership, Data & Technology. She has enabled 26 clients in 9 industries at C-Suite level. Each time, the goal has been strategic growth by aligning business, product and technology to the customer journey. More about Gunjan: https://www.goemerald.ca/about-gunjan
- Ticket type
Super Tribe Virtual Coffee
This ticket provides access to the live event discussing the topic with other experienced professionals. Sample: https://www.goemerald.ca/post/what-is-organizational-transformation-sep-2-2020PriceCA$5.00Sold Out
This event is sold out