Governance For Innovation (2)
Time & Location
About This Workshop
Note: this session is limited to 25 attendees and will be recorded.
Super Tribe Virtual Coffees are held monthly. They are an online place to connect with innovation-focused professionals and discuss cross-industry trends, case studies, and other secret sauce ingredients that make innovation a success.
Feb 2021 focus: Governance For Innovation
Pandemic highlighted the need for innovation in almost every industry, to match the drastically changing customer needs. This is a practical, cross-industry conversation about the governance and team structure strategies, which maximize organizational effectiveness. Let's grab a virtual coffee and discuss:
- What is the impact of remote-work to innovation initiatives?
- What organizational changes supported success in 2020?
- What governance strategies will accelerate innovation in 2021?
Reminder that this event is free monthly with the Super Tribe Membership. If you are already a Super Tribe member, please login: https://www.goemerald.ca/plans-pricing
- Gunjan Syal - Chief Strategy Advisor at Emerald Technology Group Inc. Gunjan builds, transforms and scales resilient businesses. She tackles unpredictability with Strategy, Leadership, Data & Technology. She has enabled 26 clients in 9 industries at C-Suite level. Each time, the goal has been strategic growth by aligning business, product and technology to the customer journey. More about Gunjan: https://www.goemerald.ca/about-gunjan
- Super Tribe Virtual Coffee$5$50$0