AI ROI & Business Case (Cost: US$10)
Time & Location
About this Workshop
Note: this session is limited to 25 attendees and will be recorded.
If you a medium-to-large sized firm, you may be exploring pilots with AI technology, covering only small parts of a complex business process. Challenge with this approach is that it difficult to scale, or may produce opportunity costs. To counter this, an enterprise-level vision is required, linked to a high level business case and ROI oversight. Let's grab a virtual coffee and workshop:
- To invest in AI, or not - how to assess?
- What are the foundations for an AI business case?
- What are the key ROI measures in an AI business case?
Need more convincing?
Microsoft announced Azure Percept earlier in March 2021, Google has a Coral offering, Amazon Web Services (AWS) boasts Panorama Appliance, and there are many tech solutions that can be custom-integrated. Before investing in a tech pilot, let’s evaluate each tech’s capability to deliver the end-to-end ROI for your business.
Want to explore more workshops? Visit transform this > Upcoming Workshops.
Reminder that this event is free monthly with the Super Tribe Membership. If you are already a Super Tribe member, please login: https://www.goemerald.ca/plans-pricing
- Gunjan Syal - Chief Strategy Advisor at GoEmerald. Gunjan builds, transforms and scales resilient businesses. She tackles unpredictability with Strategy, Leadership, Data & Technology. She has enabled 26 clients in 9 industries at C-Suite level. Each time, the goal has been strategic growth by aligning business, product and technology to the customer journey. More about Gunjan: https://www.goemerald.ca/about-gunjan
- Super Tribe Virtual Coffee$10$100$0