2021 Actionable Innovation Trends
Time & Location
About This Workshop
Note: this session is limited to 25 attendees and will be recorded.
Super Tribe Virtual Coffees are held monthly. They are an online place to connect with innovation-focused professionals and discuss cross-industry trends, case studies, and other secret sauce ingredients that make innovation a success.
Jan 2021 focus: 2021 Actionable Innovation Trends
Pandemic highlighted the need for innovation in almost every industry, to match the drastically changing customer needs. This event is a practical, cross-industry conversation about what actions organizations can take in 2021 to accelerate innovation efforts. Let's grab a virtual coffee and discuss:
- What actions accelerated success in 2020 (with mini-case studies)?
- What are the emerging innovation & technology trends impacting us now, and why should we care?
- What actions will have the highest impact towards accelerating innovation in 2021?
Reminder that this event is free monthly with the Super Tribe Membership. If you are already a Super Tribe member, please login: https://www.goemerald.ca/plans-pricing
- Gunjan Syal - Chief Strategy Advisor at Emerald Technology Group Inc. Gunjan builds, transforms and scales resilient businesses. She tackles unpredictability with Strategy, Leadership, Data & Technology. She has enabled 26 clients in 9 industries at C-Suite level. Each time, the goal has been strategic growth by aligning business, product and technology to the customer journey. More about Gunjan: https://www.goemerald.ca/about-gunjan
2021 Actionable Innovation TrendsZoom Online
- Sold OutSuper Tribe Virtual Coffee$5$50$0