Time & Location
About This Workshop
Note: this session is limited to 25 attendees and are NOT recorded.
TED Circles are held monthly. They are a free, online, safe and inclusive place to connect with innovators from all over the globe.
TED Circles' June 2021 theme is "Our Bodies". Pandemic has placed a spotlight on the data generated by, for and from our bodies. Let's meet on Juneteenth, and in light of National Indigenous History Month + Pride Month, to discuss:
- What are the ethical concerns when collecting data generated by human bodies?
- Are there differences in data based on ethnicities?
- Who should own data from our bodies?
- Who should govern the technologies that use the data from our bodies?
For additional inspiration before we meet:
Want to explore more workshops? Visit transform this upcoming events.
- Gunjan Syal - Chief Strategy Advisor at GoEmerald. Gunjan solves complex business problems in a way that the results are visible, measurable and repeatable. She has led innovation initiatives for 28+ US & Canadian businesses in 9 industries. Gunjan has developed a dynamic innovation framework, is a globally celebrated TED Circles host: https://www.goemerald.ca/about-gunjan